George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an Electrolux gas oven, Model EOG9330XL, but the oven

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux gas oven, Model EOG9330XL, but the oven door will not stay fully shut. Is there an adjustment I can make?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

One moment please whist I have a look at the diagrams for your appliance

George-Allsorts :

It seems there are two cookers with that model... can you supply me with the PNC number from the label at the base of the oven please

George-Allsorts :

The number will start with 944201

George-Allsorts :

The problem can be solved... If you can supply the PNC number then we can get to solving your issue.. I'll await your response

JACUSTOMER-742w4hf8- :

The PNC number is *********

George-Allsorts :

I can't see that... can you repeat it but put a # ***** the numbers please

JACUSTOMER-742w4hf8- :

# ********* Thank you.

George-Allsorts :

Sorry, once again I can't see that... can you repeat it but put a # ***** the numbers please, but this time omit any spaces

JACUSTOMER-742w4hf8- :

#944201100

George-Allsorts :

fabulous thanks.. I'll be back imminently

George-Allsorts :

OK, you need to replace one or both door hinges... They are part number #3114227055 .. If you ring Andrew at Qualtex on #07585114323 and tell him that George-Allsorts told you to ring.. Give him that part number and he should be able to give you a good deal... I personally only ever change both at once, since changing one just means I am putting stress on the other...

They are easy to change... Let me know when you have it/them and I'll try talk you through it