Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need to replace 2 Danloss Sensor Heads which are about 25

I need to replace 2 Danloss Sensor Heads which are about 25 years old.
They are secured to the valve housing by a circlip which squeezes 8 plastic lugs.
Would 013G2950 be a suitable replacement?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Radiator valves yes?

Customer:

Yes

Dales-Electronic :

OK Im assuming you have got the old RAVL valve, ironically I have the same valves in my house. The 2950 is the direct replacement for the older style Danfoss thermostatic radiator valve. You just need to check that it has a 26mm diameter at the bottom of the sensor head. If not come back to me and I will find the correct part number for you ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

If you are happy with the information given kindly rate my service by pinging one of the smiley faces at the bottom, this allows me to close down the job whilst allowing you further information at no extra cost. Many thanks ~ Ian

Customer:

Ian,

Customer:

Ian the internal diameter of the bottom between the lugs is 26mm. Presumably I can go ahead and order.

Dales-Electronic :

Yes that is fine, and by the way thanks for the part number, the wife has been bashing me over the head for a couple of weeks to get a couple of ours replaced ~ I damaged them moving stuff about in the bedrooms. Should just be a direct swap over. Thanks for the question and kindly rate my help ~ Enjoy your evening ~ Ian