KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a BMC460SS combination micro/oven, the light and the

Customer Question

I have a BMC460SS combination micro/oven, the light and the fan switch on automatically whilst the unit is in a non function mode. The oven is four years old.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

The problem is with the door switch which is bad and will need replacement

Customer:

The control detects the door is closed due to a faulty switch and so it starts automatically

Customer:

you can leave it unplugged

Customer:

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer:

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?