KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a problem with a Zanussi tumbler dryer mod-ZDC67550W.

I have a problem with a Zanussi tumbler dryer mod-ZDC67550W. When I start the tumbler dryer the Drying light is on the drum starts to rotate and after abou 30 seconds the tumbler stops and the End/Anticrease light is on. can you please assist me in any way you can.
Best Regards
Jimmy Kirk
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi Mr Kirk, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

Customer: It is 5 years old
KevinWhiteJA :

OK, please follow this and let me know if you receive any error code: Turn the dryer on and then let it run...after this press and hold the start button and the left button till the time leds go out and the start light starts flashing...now count the number of green flashes and then red flashes and let me know.

Customer: There are 3 buttons to the left of the Start/Stop button which one should I holiday.
KevinWhiteJA :

the button to the left of it

KevinWhiteJA :

first one I mean

Customer: When I follow what you suggest the following happens, the following lights are green. Drying/cooling/end/Anticrease/ min,
Customer: Kevin, I continued to do what you suggested the buzzer light came on as green and the buzzer sounded, iI reset the busser button and the dryer is now going for the last few minutes , I will let it run an see if it continues and drys the clothes and comes to the stop position.
KevinWhiteJA :

OK, please let me know how it goes

KevinWhiteJA :

Hello again, did it work for you ?

Customer: Yes it worked but I had to go through the procedure after the 2nd cycle
KevinWhiteJA :

OK, You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ...Thanks