Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My ice dispenser is not working on my ge profile model pse27hwaccbb.

Customer Question

My ice dispenser is not working on my ge profile model pse27hwaccbb. Nofr406818
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the product code which is on the rating plate as that model is not listed on my database, it will start with 92.....

JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : there is no number on plate starting with92
Dales-Electronic :

Is this a European model as it is not listed on the GE website ?

JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : I bought it on line from a co in london
Dales-Electronic :

How old is it? I can find the pse25, 26 and 29 but no 27 or 28

JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : 4yrs
Dales-Electronic :

OK can you leave this with me until tomorrow, I will contact them in the US and see if we can get any more info about it from their HQ ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : Ok I await your advice tomorrow
Dales-Electronic :

OK I have to GE last night and they advise that the ice maker is not sold in component form but only as a complete unit. Your model has the standard fitment and is available in the UK for around £145 delivered. If you need further information ping me on here, in the meantime could you kindly rate my service to you, once done you can ask further questions without further cost. Have a good day ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : Hi Ian
JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : Could you please advise where I can buy this unit with fitting instructions.
JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : Could you add IDE where I can purchase this unit.
JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : You still have not advised where I can purchase this unit
Dales-Electronic :

As you will be aware GE (UK) has gone bust so I will once again contact GE on your behalf and find out who is their UK distributor for parts and come back to you asap.

Dales-Electronic :

Could you once again check this model number, product code and serial number, whilst the ice maker for all the PSE modelsis the same the supplier cannot recognise the information you have supplied.

JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : The numbers on the fridge freezer are as follows. Modpse27nhwacbb No406818
JACUSTOMER-bzq1ac8h- : Hi Ian
Dales-Electronic :

I am awaiting further information from GE in the meantime kindly rate my service so far.