Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Blue light is flashing and also selected washing lights. Turning

Blue light is flashing and also selected washing lights. Turning machine on and off has. No effect.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly give me the model number and serial number please so that I can look up the specs ~ thanks

Customer: Ian
Customer: ian, you have gone offline. I am sorry to have been so long in replying but I have been attempting to find the answer to your query about model number and machine number. Unfortunately I have failed. Perhaps you can tell me where to find this information on the machine. All I am able to tell you at present is that the machine is approx. 15 years old.
Dales-Electronic :

OK you have not indicated whether this is a washing machine or dishwasher ~ the washing machine has its label in the door recess or at the back of the appliance whilst the dishwasher has its label either on the right hand side in the door space or along the top of the inner door ~ could I also draw you attention to the fact that DeDeitrich UK has gone into liquidation and that getting technical information may be difficult ~ Ian

Customer: It is a dishwasher. Am I able to search for model number etc tomorrow and resume this conversation then? If so at what time might you be available?
Dales-Electronic :

I will be around during the day but the best time is to catch me after 6pm when I am home after work ~ Ian

Customer: Ian.
Customer: Ian dishwasher is DVH610JU1. Type1205411321106 and ********* machine no.
Dales-Electronic :

OK will come back to you shortly just have to head out and do the afternoons work. Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK from what little information I can get ~ you have four led lights that indicate a fault state condition, can you tell me which ones are flashing ~ I list them as being far left as being No 1 whilst far right is No 4. Which have you got flashing??

Customer: Numbers 1 2 and 3 are flashing together with the blue light which indicates when washing cycle has completed.
Dales-Electronic :

OK You have a D07 error ~ this indicates that you have had a water leak into the base, put down towels disconnect from electric and tip the appliance backwards and see if any water leaks out from the base, if so if the base is removable, remove and dry out underneath and see if you can see if there is a split pipe, damaged seal or hole in the wash cavity ~ once you are happy all is in order put the appliance upright, leave it for an hour or so and reconnect up to the services. You should now be able to reset the program and start using the appliance. If you can now kindly rate my service information to you I can clear this request off the system ~ having done this you can now come back to me at any time later and ask for more advice at no extra cost. Hope that was helpful ~ Ian

Customer: I
Customer: C
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.