Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My dishwasher SN65E001GB has frozen mid cycle I think. Scrubbing

My dishwasher SN65E001GB has frozen mid cycle I think. Scrubbing brush light is flashing on and tap light is on. Have tried switching off and on again, but no change. Can you help?!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that.
How old is your dishwasher?
Also did you turn it off at the mains?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael,

machine is 1 year old. has been disconnected for 5 months during building work. recently re connected. the mains is on in the rest of the kitchen

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information.
This problem is unfortunately the main console that has failed.
Its easy to replace and I can assist you with that as well, no additional cost.
The best place for that part is Espares: all you will need is the dishwashers model # ***** you call them, they ship same day as well;-)
Please call Espares:
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Casper!
Tech Michael