George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I need an engineer to call to an address in Liverpool to sort

Customer Question

I need an engineer to call to an address in Liverpool to sort out 3 Dimplex EPX500 series C heaters in an apartment that I own. All 3 are not working giving no heat. Can you recommend an engineer ???
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

What is the postcode area you wish them to visit

George-Allsorts :

and what age are the heaters?

JACUSTOMER-4q1rw51x- :

Postcode is L4 4HQ the address is 111 Walton Lane, Liverpool. I am the landlord but I live in Belfast so that is why I need the advice re an engineer. The apartment and heaters are 7 years old.

George-Allsorts :

OK, thanks for the info.... in this case you are better using:

Home Appliance Care
Stoney Lane
Prescot
Merseyside
L35 2XW
#0844-248-4591

George-Allsorts :

They have a website that you can use for booking if you wish... it is http://www.homeappliancecare.co.uk

JACUSTOMER-4q1rw51x- :

Thanks.... the tenant is 5 months pregnant with no heating so needed someone recommended. You had dealings with this company before ??

George-Allsorts :

They are recommended by Dimplex... I thought this would be best given the age of the heaters

JACUSTOMER-4q1rw51x- :

Ok George appreciate your time. I will get in touch with them. Thanks. Hard getting things done when your in a different country !!!!

George-Allsorts :

I know exactly what you mean... I deal with the USA all the time and yet it is still a nightmare

Can I ask you to take a moment to rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally.
This will close our chat but you can still come back to me if you need more help

JACUSTOMER-4q1rw51x- :

No problem thanks again

George-Allsorts :

Always welcome back if you need any further help.. give me a shout