George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

what is the equivalent model to a instead fridge I have K4

what is the equivalent model to a instead fridge I have K4511x1GB/01
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

One moment and I'll check for you

George-Allsorts :

Can I ask you for the width of the appliance please

JACUSTOMER-o37iw3d4- :

60 cm

George-Allsorts :

OK thanks... It is too late to contact them now but I will assist in the morning if that is ok

JACUSTOMER-o37iw3d4- :

I could have contacted them directly if I had known that's what ur going to do!

George-Allsorts :

Yes, I understand what you are saying... but, I wanted to ask specific things of Neff to gain you both the best specifications, but better still, use my influence to gain you a better price (trade price) since I am in the trade anyway.. So my question wasn't as it simple as I made it seem... Sorry for that...

At the moment I believe the Neff is a good equivalent at £371... However, as I said, I like to go that little bit further if I can...

So it is up to you really; if you want to take the model suggested, or whether you would like me to try that little harder for you...

Either way is ok with me.. but you are the one to rate my help to you, and I attempt to get as close to excellent as possible if I can.

K4336X8GB is an
George-Allsorts :

Neff

K4336X8GB
George-Allsorts :

I just realised that the number didn't copy across... My apologies for that, sorry...

The model should be Neff K4336X8

George-Allsorts :

Good morning....

I now have some information for you...

It could be either the door seal or a lack of refrigerant that causes the problem with icing-up inside the fridge.. One test to follow the paper test could be to ensure that there is no frost/ice in the fridge and then close the door of the fridge and seal around the door with wide tape or cling film... if it still ices-up then the door seal is not your problem...

If it is the door seal, then a new seal is still available at a cost around £70.. and the part number is #5031683203599

George-Allsorts :

Alternatively, if it is not the door seal then the unit may require recharging with refrigerant... the cost of that differs from engineer to engineer but is usually around £60 - £120 depending on where you live in the country

------------------------------------

George-Allsorts :

Replacing your fridge ...

The replacement for your appliance is K1514x7GB and not the one I referenced last evening.. which is why I did not just come straight out with a replacement model number... The cost is variable depending on the area of the country you live in...

If you live south of Birmingham I can access a replacement price of £310 inc. for you...

JACUSTOMER-o37iw3d4- :

The model no, you recommend should be for an integrated fridge.I have a tall unit and it has a fifty fifty fridge freezer.same size freezer with separate fridge on top.

JACUSTOMER-o37iw3d4- :

For the price it probably be better to get the replacement if I can get someone to remove and fit the new one. Would***** ***** be able to do that or is there someplace in london ( w9) that you recommend?

George-Allsorts :

The K1514x7GB model is for the type of unit you suggested .. the wall unit... This is also the model suggested by Neff themselves as a direct replacement for the one you gave me the model for

George-Allsorts :

The K1514x7GB has been offered by an online company to you inclusive of vat and delivery at £310... Elsewhere the same model is £369 + vat + delivery...The £310 deal is a special deal for you only

George-Allsorts :

Please let me know if you are interested in an uptake of the special offer made to you.. If so, I will then let you know the name and contact details of that company and the contact name of the person in the company whom you should connect with

George-Allsorts :

-----------------------

Hello again, I have again spoken to Neff who have confirmed that the model K1514x7GB is a direct replacement for your K4511x1GB/01 and therefore, this is the only model that I can advise you to get...
In response to your question... I can only advise of engineers in the area who could possibly either assist you with your requirement, or, give you advice on a solve for the situation of your requirement.

George-Allsorts :

If you do not wish to partake in the offer given to you of a flat £310 for the type that has been advised by Neff then if you contact

Ken Bowman & Son
North Finchley
Phone:(###) ###-####3003

They should be able to advise you regarding facilitation in your area.

Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.

JACUSTOMER-o37iw3d4- :

how do I order the one you recommend? Pls advise and I can pay online or by phone. I will call Ken tomorrow to ask about installation.

JACUSTOMER-o37iw3d4- :

thanks

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

Please contact Andrew at

Angel Appliances
01737 766555

and your reference (K1514X7GB George-Allsorts)

You will be able to pay online