Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Got a zanussi aqua fall flexi dose 1200 leaking water from

Got a zanussi aqua fall flexi dose 1200 leaking water from door when in use not loads but seal seems to be in tact and it's only 2 years old
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you supply me with the following information please, Model number, serial number and product code (pnc) and I'll have a look and come back to you ~ Ian

Customer:

Zag 7120k

Dales-Electronic :

serial number and product code please too there may be six or seven versions of this model ~ Ian

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you are looking for is a 12 digit number starting with a 9 and is usually found ona label on the rear of the appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mod.zag7120k

Type.lol32331

Prod.no.91490820401

Ser.no.24400283

OK I have no idea where George has gone but check these things first, make sure that the water is not coming out under the soap dispenser and trickling down inside the door hole and then looking like its coming out of the door? If you have discounted this then it is likely to be the door gasket seal or alternatively you have some debris on the door glass itself that is causing the seal to leak slightly. A hair is sufficient to allow this. Once you have checked the aforementioned and once again discounted them then what is left is a faulty door seal ~ also check that the appliance is not overfilling which will also cause this to happen ~ Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.