Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

FF200LP Fridge freezer The three lights at the top of the

FF200LP Fridge freezer
The three lights at the top of the fridge compartment, the super cool and super freeze indicators as well as the on/off indicator are flashing
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Them lights flash if the temperture has dropped in the appliance. To reset it you need to open the freezer door and turn the freezer dial which is on the right to off.
Wait a few seconds and turn it back on and the lights will stop flashing from there.

But you need to check the freezer as the fault is usually in there. Empty the freezer and remove the back panel and if its all iced up use a hairdryer and defrost it all.

But if you dont want to remove panels then you can turn it off for 24 hours and leave the freezer door open and this will defrost it.

But if the temperture is ok in both the fridge and freezer then just reset the flashing lights by the above and see how it goes from there.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Switched it off and back on and seems OK. DO you think there is a fault that I should have checked. This unit has just been moved and reinstalled in a new location

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok if its just been moved then that will be why its done it. As its warning the temperture has dropped so fingers crossed thats it.

But if its not right then it will flash again to worn you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks I'll see how it goes. Put the fast freeze on and will check later