Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

How do I retrieve the drain hose on LG F14A8YD5. It's gone

How do I retrieve the drain hose on LG F14A8YD5. It's gone inside the washer dryer and my machine is flashing OE now?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you explain this a bit more please?
The drain hose is over a metre long??

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think so, it lays next to the filter at the bottom of the machine and has never really been fully filled out. We've only had it 10 months so never really had to clean filter much. It's become creaked so will not drain the water from machine.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Janet

Do you mean the filter drain hose, not the actual drain hose??

Is it that you are trying tclean the filter and you are wanting to empty the filter housing of water first?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What has actually happened is, I was cleaning the filter and pushed in the filter drain hose too far and cannot get it back. Now my washing machine is flashing "OE" which I need to clean and straighten the drain hose or clean the drain filter. But I can't. Hope this helps.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Janet

OK, so this is in fact the filter hose and not the main drain hose

There have been two vesrions of this.
If you have the removeable back panel, turn off the power and remove the panel
Look in there and youll see th hose pushed through, next to the filter and pump, pushh it back untill you can grab it from the outside

OR
turn off the power and lean the machine back and get someone to hold it.
Look under the machine and you will see up into it.
Youll see the hose there, push it back through and pull it back from the front

If you need more help, please just ask
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob