George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We have a Siemens integrated dishwasher. The model number

Customer Question

We have a Siemens integrated dishwasher. The model number has worn off the manufacturer's label so we don't know exactly which model it is. But it is approximately 5 years old. Being an integrated unit, there is a false door fixed to the front which matches the rest of the kitchen units. The knob has broken off the door and I need to remove the door to get to the back of it and replace the knob.
How does the false door detach from the dishwasher? Does it slide off or are there fixings that need to be removed? If so, which ones?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

At the top of the metal part of the door, there should be an E Nr and an FD stamped into the metal... can you supply these please?

JACUSTOMER-947hfi49- :

Hi George, my name is Bjorn.

JACUSTOMER-947hfi49- :

The numbers you need are: SN66T09 1GB/15 and the FD is 8910. There's also another number in the same box which is 00083.

George-Allsorts :

Hello Bjorn, Bellow is an image of the screw positions that you need to remove... Once you have removed them, tilt the door back toward you and then lift...

George-Allsorts :

Full Size Image

George-Allsorts :

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to ask

George-Allsorts :

Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.

George-Allsorts :

------------------
Did you manage to remove the door as instructed or do you still need help?

George-Allsorts :

Hello Bjorn, I'll assume since you have not come back to me that the problem was resolved...

So, can I ask you to now take time to assist me by clicking on the smiley faces that you can now see... This is to rate my help to you and it is the only way I get credited for the assistance given to you.. This will not cost you any more money.