Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

my zanussi zwf30 washing machine keeps stopping and showing

Customer Question

my zanussi zwf30 washing machine keeps stopping and showing code e20.i have to keep resetting the programme a few times before it starts going again.what does this code mean and how can i get it sorted?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning,
Check your discharge hose, the grey one, is not blocked, check your filter is not blocked. E20 is machine not emptying water, at worse your pump is gone.
Best tip is remove your grey hose from the waste system give the end a good clean with disinfectant first then blow really hard down it several times, this should be enough to dislodge anything blocking it or the filter or the pump intake, then see if your machine will empty if it does all well and good you can then remove the filter housing for inspection and cleaning. if it was your pipe blocked likely it will of pumped the blockage out when it emptied.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the advice Michael, I don't have anything else to ask.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thats fine, did you get it working?
If so you can disregard any further questions that show up and also no need to reply.
Have a great day Hazel!
Tech Michael