Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My dishwasher an Aquarius FDAL 11010P when put on a Daily cycle

My dishwasher an Aquarius FDAL 11010P when put on a Daily cycle and the book says it takes 1 hour. The dishwasher keeps turning itself off completely, all lights extinguished and it takes over 3 hour to complete the wash
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon.
How old is your dishwasher?
Also has it always behaved this way? If not, when did this problem first occur?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My dishwasher is brand new, five weeks old. Does TABS affect the length of time the programme takes, but surely not three hours. I am trying to find out if this could be an electrical problem at the main socket.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Frank, it could be a bad connection at the junction box under the dishwasher. This is what it sounds like considering all the lights turn off and the unit is dead at times.
When there is really no load on the unit (when not running) the display will work.But if you have a loose connection there when to motors run it will draw too much from the bad connection and so it fails at that point.
I agree with you there. It also could be something else but please check that first.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Frank!
Tech Michael