Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a rangemaster 110 all gas cooker and after being away

Customer Question

I have a rangemaster 110 all gas cooker and after being away for the weekend, I have come back to find the timer display stuck at 0.00 with AUTO down the left hand side. When I try to reset the time, it will not budge from the above display.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you let me have the model number and serial number (inside the lower draw) so that I can look up the specs, the 110 is just a range of cooker and during its production various different types of programmer have been fitted. Thanks ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-4mx2l0n3- : The serial number is ***** 027640 I bought this in 1997
Dales-Electronic :

Thank you can you confirm how may buttons it has on the front of the timer please?

JACUSTOMER-4mx2l0n3- : 6
Dales-Electronic :

I am going to try attach the user manual for your cooker; page 8 has the clock setting instructions together with how to switchllo to manual ~ kindly now rate my service as this allows me to shut the job down on the system whilst offering you further service at no extra cost ~

JACUSTOMER-4mx2l0n3- : No attachments received
Dales-Electronic :

Hope you managed to get that OK?

JACUSTOMER-4mx2l0n3- : Yes. I have read through setting up the timer/clock but I cannot find anything which explains how to get the clock working. Whatever button I press, nothing happens.
JACUSTOMER-4mx2l0n3- : I have also switched the socket off and switched it back on again. I am just not getting a flashing timer.
Dales-Electronic :

OK just confirm that if you push buttons a&b together and then try and +/- you are unable to change the display?

JACUSTOMER-4mx2l0n3- : Tried that and nothing
Dales-Electronic :

OK try this, push and hold the manual button (the hand symbol) then try and reset the time, if this doesn't work then switch the power off and leave for 20 mins then retry a clock reset, if this doesn't work you have a faulty clock which will need replacement. Let me know how you get on ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

How are you getting on??