George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Tricity Bendix 086 machine will start on program 4, but stops

Customer Question

Tricity Bendix 086 machine will start on program 4, but stops after 30 seconds. It seems to me that water is not entering machine. I have cleaned filters including water filter and I have loosened in turn coupling nuts after cold tap and at entry to machine until water leaks, to check that water is reaching machine. The program dial moves and the machine makes a noise until it stops, so I assume the electrics are ok.
The problem started immediately after I had removed the plastic U-bend from adjacent kitchen sink outlet to clear blockage of grease and bits. The outlet syphon and plastic guide from the machine connect to the side of to the sink outlet just above this U-bend. I feel the problem is related to this blockage. I intend removing snd washing U-bend again but would welcome any suggestions you can offer.
Yours faithfully, Michael Mc Entee
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

Can you let me know the complete model number and PNC number... This will be found on the label inside the door