Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Where can I get spare parts for the Orbit Model OPM-700 Meat

Customer Question

Where can I get spare parts for the Orbit Model OPM-700 Meat mincer.
I need the large cutter screen.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK from what I have found the information is disappointing ~ Orbit is a Chinese company that had a distribution company based in Manchester that supplied the likes of Argos with appliances. The product had a one year guarantee but there were no parts supplied in to the UK. If the product fails/failed within the 12 months then Argos would just exchange it, once outside the guarantee period you are on your own. Sorry this is a negative response but welcome to built in obsolescence ~ would you now kindly rate the information given using the smiley faces below. Thanks ~ Ian