George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I sent an Email to you on last friday enquiring about trying

Customer Question

I sent an Email to you on last friday enquiring about trying to get an instruction manual for a Dishwasher DW40 Pro No *********
I have tried other areas but have had no success as it seems there is not one for this model listed.
Please can you help ??
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . do you have the serial number?

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

If you can give me the PNC number from the appliance I should be able to supply you with a manual... The PNC should be near the model number.. It is a 12 digit number beginning with a 9
I see that you have left a product number, but to our site the product number is ***** out. Can you please leave the product number again but this time put a # ***** the numbers and don't put any spaces
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The product no is #911750007.

as far as I can see there is a no that could be the serial no it is(###) ###-####/p>

also there is model no on the label D75213.

Hope this will help you.

Dennis Tierney

OK.. Here are the only manuals available for that appliance.. Instruction manuals for that appliance do not exist..this is why you have not been able to find any..

-- Zanussi DW40 / D75213 --

Unfortunately, back then, this is all you got... an exploded diagram and a parts list.

kindest regards
George
Is there any further assistance that you need with this request?

Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.