Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a indesit DL620 integrated dishwasher. When I press

Customer Question

I have a indesit DL620 integrated dishwasher. When I press the start button it comes on but when I press the P button its stuck on 1 - i normally select 2 for my wash. It wont start. Any ideas? Ann
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

If you press and hold button P for five seconds do you get three beeps?

JACUSTOMER-w07piv9t- :

Yes 3 beeps

Dales-Electronic :

Is the program indicator lights all out?

JACUSTOMER-w07piv9t- :

Ian the lights are coming on as I select the programmes. seems fine now any idea what was wrong?

Dales-Electronic :

For some reason, perhaps a slight power cut or something similar the microprocessor had locked you into one program. You then cancelled this by pressing and holding the P Button and the memory was cleared of its data. You should now be OK, please rate my service using the smiley faces below ~ once you have done this you can come back at any time and ask further questions at no further cost to You. Have a great evening ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-w07piv9t- :

Thanks Ian

Dales-Electronic :

As I said earlier you can come back at anytime once you have rated my service. Have fun and thanks for the question.