Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

INDESIT WIL 123 S THE MACHINE GOES THROUGH A SLOW WASH CYCLE

Customer Question

INDESIT WIL 123 S
THE MACHINE GOES THROUGH A SLOW WASH CYCLE THEN STOPS , AFTER 10 MINS THE STAIN REMOVAL AND EXTRA RINSE LIGHTS COME ON AND THE LOCK LIGHT IS FLASHING.
CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE
REGARDS ***** *****
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Nick ~ will check for you first thing in the morning when I get to work and ping you a response on here ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-5c5rt37u- :

ok cheers ***** ***** me at *****@******.***

Dales-Electronic :

Speak in the morning

JACUSTOMER-5c5rt37u- :

cheers

Dales-Electronic :

OK from what I can see, if lights 2 & 4 are on this indicates that there is a problem with the pressure switch (which measures the amount of water in the tub) and the drain pump. Firstly tip the machine back to 45 degrees and remove the pump filter with a washing up bowl below and towels and check that all is clear and you have no blockages, if it is not this then likely you have a faulty pressure switch. If you can now rate my service using the smiley faces below once this is done you can come back to me for further advice without extra cost. Have fun its a mucky job ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-5c5rt37u- : Cheers ***** ***** that now and let you know
Dales-Electronic :

OK if you could now rate my service this allows me to shut down the job on the system, you can come back at any time once this is done for further information. ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-5c5rt37u- : Spot on , part of a shoe lace was in the system
JACUSTOMER-5c5rt37u- : Spot on shoe lace in the system
JACUSTOMER-5c5rt37u- : cheers
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes thanks everything is fine cheers Ian
Good stuff pleased you got it sorted ~ have a good Christmas ~ Ian