Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi, We have a Bosch Classixx 1200 washing machine. It has started

Customer Question

Hi, We have a Bosch Classixx 1200 washing machine. It has started vibrating more than usual during the cycle and at times the drum bangs against the right side of the machine carcass. This usually happens only when the drum is beginning to move as part of the cycle changes and after 3 or 4 bangs the drum settles down a little. The top springs are both OK as are the cinder block weights. The machine is level all round.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly let me have the Enr so that I can dig out the data - Thanks ~ Ian

I have just had a message from our US moderator to say you have been having problems with the system, so sorry for you trouble and hope having moved across to a question and answer session we can help you with your problem. Could you let me have the full ENr of the appliance so that I can look up the specifications, it is usually on a label in the door frame ~ Ian
Hello ~ do you still need help with your problem?