Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch Aquatex 115 pressure washer - the input nosle

I have a Bosch Aquatex 115 pressure washer - the input nosle on the rear of the unit has broken. Is a spare available? |Do I need a special tool to remove the broken section?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Attached is the illustrated diagram together with the company that can supply you with the necessary parts, ~~ http://www.magic-parts.co.uk/acatalog/BOSCH-Aquatak-115-Plus.php ~~ would you kindly rate my information to you by using the smiley faces below, once done you can contact me for further information at no extra cost. Have a great afternoon ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Would you now kindly rate my service to allow me to close down the job on the system ~ thank you.

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly advise me why you have rated this as bad service, the information supplied is exactly what you requested and allows you to check if the spare is available and locates a company that will supply it to you ~ is there something else I can advise you with?

Customer:

I don't understand the diagram - the part I need is not clear, I think it is 37, 38, 39?

Dales-Electronic :

OK is it actually the piece that connects to the supply pipe (39) or the piece that connects in to the pressure washer (37) ? Item 39 can be bought at any garden centre whilst item 37 looks like a genuine Bosch part that you would have to buy from Magic Parts item no 38 is only the washer between pipe connector and 39 the supply pipe ie Garden hose end which have you broken?

Dales-Electronic :

Special tools are not required to do this and it is well within the capability of a DIY job.

Dales-Electronic :

Is there any further information that you require?

Customer:

I apologise for providing a bad rating - this was I thing due to frustration at the lack of clarity of the parts diagram and having been unable to remove the broken part 39. Quite by chance I found a local stockets and agent fro Bosch

Customer:

Sorry I was attempting to correct my spelling when it jumped to sending my response to you. - Quite by chance I found a local stockest and agent for Bosch and who was complete familiar with my problem and was able to correct it and fit the new part in minutes. As this was a one off enquiry and the first made by me on line I hope you will be good enough to refund my £20 or certainly say 75% of it. I would now rerate your service OK service.