Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Creda oven model 49736. Intermittent fault with conventional

Customer Question

Creda oven model 49736. Intermittent fault with conventional top oven. Temperature can runaway with no subsequent control. Is this the regulator or the thermostat.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Almost sure to be the thermostat (unless you have a dead short across the switch ~ the following part includes the changeover switch) part number is ***** thermostat top oven ~ available from most appliance suppliers. Would you now kindly rate my service to allow me to close the job down, this allows you to continue to chat to me an no extra cost to You. Thanks ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ian, thanks for your advice. I pressed the finish sequence and lost the window and part number. It has come up as ****** on 'your reply. Please resend or advise how I can get back to your original reply.

Sorry Richard the system locked me out also, the part number you need is #c00227450 just ignore the # ***** the start ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Ian

Take care and thanks for the question