Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Die Dietrich oven door won't go back in place. Nothing seems

My Die Dietrich oven door won't go back in place. Nothing seems broken but the hinges don't seem to be sitting in the right place.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I take it that you took the door off to clean it or remove debris from the gap between it and the oven ?

Customer:

It was being cleaned with the oven door open and horizontal (my new cleaner), so suspect too much pressure might have been applied. Then when she tried to close it it would only go up a few inches before stopping. Then while I was investigating I could take the whole thing off quite easily, but I can't get it back into a position where it closes properly.

Customer:

How do I get an answer?

Dales-Electronic :

Give me your telephone number preceded by a # ***** I will talk you through it, its a little difficult this way # *****

Customer:

07721003442 - I can't find a hash symbol on my keyboard!