canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Can most zanussi gas cookers be converted to LPG

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. I surely can. You would just need a conversion kit to replace the jets. The orifice is a different size for LPG so you would replace all four cook top jets and the oven jet. It would be a kit similar to this or possibly even this kit http://shop.zanussi.co.uk/product/50226600000/Hob+LPG+Conversion+Kit

canuck the pro :

The kit also comes with detailed directions. If there was a difficulty scale of 1-10 and you are quite handy I would say the difficulty is a 6.