Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have just purchased a new Zanussi double oven the timer alarm

Customer Question

I have just purchased a new Zanussi double oven the timer alarm is very quiet compared to other cookers I have had over the past 30 years - is there anyway to adjust the volume?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Good Afternoon ~ No timers/programmers and their volume are set in the factory and are non adjustable. Would you kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below ~ if you have further questions once done they are free of charge. Many thanks ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-mrh2qjl6- :

So there is nothing I can do?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

Let me have a look for you, if you can give me the product code or pnc I will see if there is any alternative ~ I have to go out for a couple of hours but will be back and answer you question further if you let me have the model and pnc number ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok product code ********* /model ZCG63330XA

OK could you send the product code again but put a # ***** of it the system thinks its a telephone number and is blocking it - thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

#948905059-00

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The main reason I am asking is my son is autistic / disabled and the one he can do is cook his own dinner in the oven, I am just concerned that he does not hear the timer - thanks

OK I have checked with Zanussi and unfortunately there is no way that you can increase the volume of the count down timer. Really other than going back to the retailer and asking them to suggest another model with perhaps a louder timer I haven't got anything to offer you ~ Sorry ~ Ian