Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Drayton Digistat RF3 'Wireless System': I have never used

Drayton Digistat RF3 'Wireless System': I have never used the Manual Override and would like to know how to if I need to. There are 2 buttons, Bottom one is marked 1, button above is marked 2, with the words next to these buttons "Learn Mode". What do I physically do with these buttons, what order do I press and what does "Learn Mode" mean? Do the numbers indicate length of time such as one hour, two hours?Elizabeth
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi will just check the manual

Plumberpro :

Hi , override is button 2. Learn mode is used if ever the room stat transmitter looses connection with the reciever.

Plumberpro :

You can download the manual here

Plumberpro :

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=N3mAVOSlOo_5aqzFgugD&url=http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/Digistatplus2RF_plus3RFInstallationInstructions.aspx&ved=0CB8QFjAA&usg=AFQjCNEh01y5MditxCF5099PHJGKiWdfLw&sig2=vraGCs5hdA1Jnf54lWw4PQ

Plumberpro :

Hi , could you please rate your answer , thanks

Customer:

Thank you for the information on the buttons. Clearly it is Button 2 if I wish to override. Does this override last until the Time Set to come on again, or is it for a fixed period such as half hour or one hour? Many than thanks, Elizabeth

Plumberpro :

Hi .the heating will stay on continuously until you press the override button again

Customer:

Thank you so much, that is so helpful. Elizabeth

Your welcome, would you mind rating me , thanks