Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi I have an induction hob which has failed on one side only

Customer Question

Hi I have an induction hob which has failed on one side only - anything i can do to rectify this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the model and serial number of this hob please, this is likely to be underneath the hob ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-64w2b2bd- :

Hi not sure which of these is the serial number i have

JACUSTOMER-64w2b2bd- :

LE6KOX1 and/or 11 06 06477 or DT1714V or J4BBDD121

Dales-Electronic :

OK fire across what You have and I'll see what I can match it too ~ Can you confirm that two of the hotplates are not working?

JACUSTOMER-64w2b2bd- :

the type face for the headings to these numbers is difficult to read - will try and see if i can photo it

JACUSTOMER-64w2b2bd- :

two hotplates on the right hand side are not working the other tow are

JACUSTOMER-64w2b2bd- :

11 06 06477 is just prefixed with Nr, LE6KOX1 is prefixed with TYPE, the one i can't read but could be Ser No is DT1714v3

JACUSTOMER-64w2b2bd- :

also says ISM Group 2 Classe B

Dales-Electronic :

OK its actual model number is ***** ~ to briefly explain the appliance has two power cards, each power card looks after its connected two hotplates ~ so the left power card looks after the two left hand hotplates and the right card the two right hotplates. It will be the left power card that needs replacing ~ its part number is ***** which you will be able to order and fit through you local appliance centre. Would you now kindly rate my service to you, using the smiley faces below once done you can ask further questions without further cost to you. ie if you decide to do the repair yourself you can ask for further advice when you get the part in. Thanks ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-64w2b2bd- :

Thanks Ian i will now rate this as Excellent - i may struggle to source the spare part but that is not your problem - thanks for the help

If you have a problem sourcing come back to me on here and I will find a supplier for you ~ Ian