George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a hotpoint wdd960 that has started to turn the display

I have a hotpoint wdd960 that has started to turn the display on and off on its own,sometimes stopping mid cycle then starting again after a break,a recon control box was fitted about 3-4 months ago,any ideas?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

This is the effect of a faulty mainboard or an earth leak in your system.. you will need a technician to track the fault source..

I can recommend that you use the Find An Engineer search facility to find an Appliance Technician local to where you live to trace the source of the problem before spending any money on replacement parts

George-Allsorts :

Please take the time to rate my assistance as best you can and I will make myself available should you have any further queries regarding this issue, or to help find discounted prices for your parts