Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The Normal programme of the Hotpoint Dishwasher [Aquarius] model DFAL28 has started to run

Customer Question

The Normal programme of the Hotpoint Dishwasher [Aquarius] model DFAL28 has started to run for about two hours 30 minutes. How can I reset the programme?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK before we start can you tell me does the appliance heat the water during it cycle?

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Yes

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you just check the model number again, I cant find it on the database ~ thanks ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

You have not given me an answer only asked a question....what is happening?

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Model Number FDAL28

Dales-Electronic :

I need to ask you questions to find out what is wrong, however I need you to give me the correct model number so that I can see the sequence chart to see what happens within its program sequence.

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

HOTPOINT AQUARIUS

Dales-Electronic :

OK thanks ~ will look out the data ~ your orginal stated the model as being DFAL28 not FDAL28

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Sorry about that

Dales-Electronic :

Ok so just to be clear here, what program are you setting the appliance on that gives you this longer wash time?

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Normal.....It is used at Normal, normally....someone may have touched the buttons inadvertantly

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

It is at Normal at the moment, but with an extra hour added!!!!!

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Don't know what happened to change the timing

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you give me your email address but put (at) instead of @ and I will send you the manual which includes the reset instructions, the program you have locked in at the moment is the super wash which has a duration of 2hours 25mins. If you reset the program following the instructions you should be OK, if not you have a programmer fault. Send me your email now and I'll attach the manual and send it back ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

fegconnochie at yahoo.co.uk

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Is this the way you meant

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

speak

Dales-Electronic :

That's fine if you put an @ in the address the system blanks it out. Give me a minute and I will send it across

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

If this works I will love you forever!!!

Dales-Electronic :

lol you have just made an old man very happy !!

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

If I need to get in touch again....how do I do it?

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

If I have other problems....?

Dales-Electronic :

Once you have rated my service using the smiley faces below you can come back on here and ask further questions at no extra charge, the call will be routed to me initially but if I am not available one of my colleges will pick it up and help you further ~ Ian x

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Sorry, but where is the answer.... Each time I go on yahoo I get rerouted here I cannot find your 'answer

Dales-Electronic :

OK its on Santas email sleigh and should be with you shortly, watch the chimney. Now kindly rate my service so I can close this job down. The manual has been sent to your Yahoo email address given earlier, Have fun ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-inkbs3xe- :

Thank you....the best!

Dales-Electronic :

Where you located?