Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My CDA WC140 integrated dishwasher stops on each washing programme

My CDA WC140 integrated dishwasher stops on each washing programme before the rinse cycle leaving water at the bottom of the washer. On closing the dishwasher the cycle starts up again until it gets to the rinse cycle and stops.
Strangely the rinse only programme works fine draining all the water.
Any suggestions on repairing this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Does it heat the water whilst doing the wash program?

Customer:

Yes, heats fine.

Dales-Electronic :

OK this is going to be a programmer fault ~ being a microprocessor controlled appliance it has to follow a unbroken sequence, if for some reason it loses part of the sequence in its software it just stops, if you take it to a part of the program at the other side of the bro***** *****nk, ie in you case a rinse it will continue to the finish.

Dales-Electronic :

OK would you kindly rate my service so that I can close the job down on the system, This is done by selecting one of the smiley faces below ~ thank you ~ Ian