Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hello I'm replacing the terminal block on a Beko DVC665 oven.

Customer Question

I'm replacing the terminal block on a Beko DVC665 oven. The terminals on the new block I ordered are slightly different to the one I'm replacing so I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the new style block please.
Andrew
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Have you still got the wires connected to the old connector block?

JACUSTOMER-esouy6oe- :

Yes, apart from two which have become detached. I know where they came from though

Dales-Electronic :

The two that became detached ~ have you any idea where they connected?

JACUSTOMER-esouy6oe- :

They are a brown and white wire and came from the 'Live' (Red wire) side of the terminal block.

Dales-Electronic :

OK have you access to a multimeter?

JACUSTOMER-esouy6oe- :

No - sorry

Dales-Electronic :

OK explain what is different about the replacement box ?

JACUSTOMER-esouy6oe- :

The terminals are in slightly different places and my knowledge of electronics is enough to make me very wary of second guessing!!

JACUSTOMER-esouy6oe- :

I have some photos which might help

Dales-Electronic :

OK I will try and get you a wiring diagram but may not be able to do so until Monday, if you had a multimeter we could have done it quite easily but without it is much more difficult ~ as you might expect Beko will be closed over the weekend

JACUSTOMER-esouy6oe- :

Thanks. Would photos help?

Dales-Electronic :

If you send them up to dales.electronic(at)btopenworld.com I will have a look ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

When you are ready I can send you the wiring diagram, just to be certain I have the correct one as there are two versions can you give me the product code on the rating plate, starts with a 7