Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Electrolux ebc5431ax brewing unit won't fit into machine

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the product code for this machine also know as the pnc ~ thanks - Ian

JACUSTOMER-aiulzlzk- : where would i find the product code ? The product number is ***** 401 205
JACUSTOMER-aiulzlzk- : FYI it seems as though the housing unit is stuck in a lowered position and does not sit square. I have not used the machine on setting it up it identified that the brewing unit was not correctlt
JACUSTOMER-aiulzlzk- : Correctly fitted. I removed it but have not been able to refit it . I think the housing unit has lowered which might be part of the problem.
Dales-Electronic :

OK if it is new I would return it to the retailer and indicate it does not work and either get a refund or exchange. Reference is made to this model on the Engineer website but there is nothing other than a parts list there is no technical information there.

Dales-Electronic :

Have you got the user manual for this product before I send it to you?

JACUSTOMER-aiulzlzk- :

Yes I have the user manual.

JACUSTOMER-aiulzlzk- :

Yes - it is new. It is an integrated machine and was installed fhree months ago and has had the fault since day one.

Dales-Electronic :

OK since you are in the warranty period, I would arrange for an Electrolux engineer to come out and fix it for you free of charge under the terms of the warranty agreement. If you start messing around with it yourself you likely will invalidate the manufacturers warranty. You can arrange a service call by phoning 03445 610 642. Would you now rate my service below to allow me to close this job down, once you have done this you can call for further help at any time free of charge ~ Regards ***** *****