Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

my oven model Ui524 is giving me a problem. When I switch it

Customer Question

my oven model Ui524 is giving me a problem. When I switch it on I get an initial OK result but then it trips out and takes all the plug socketa=s with it i.e TV dishwasher, fridge and freezers etc. My postcode address is BS16 9DW and if i need a technician whom do I contact?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me does this take out the fuse or the earth leackage device?

Can you also tell me the make and recheck that model number?
PS, are you just looking for a repair person?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

does not take out the fuse so I assume it must be the earth leakage device i,e green switch on the fuse box

I can cofirm it is a NEFF oven appliance but I cannot sem to find the model number except that which is on the installation manual of Ui524

Yes I am looking for an engineer to repair if possible the problem asap. Both my wife and I are well into our 70's and any help would be urgently appreciated

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
OK, it sounds like an earthing problem so this could well be an element that has failed.
I would suggest contacting Neff themselves to repair this for you as they have access to all the parts
.
Please call them to make an appointment on

• 0344(###) ###-####/span>.

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob