George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

my samsung washing machine model eco bubble vrt 8.kg wf0806x8e

Customer Question

my samsung washing machine model eco bubble vrt 8.kg wf0806x8e is showing ue on the display panel
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responsesto futher questions as I'm not constantly available.

The 'ue' fault code displayed on your appliance is warning you that the appliance has been unable to complete its programme due to the load within it being unbalanced...

The cause could be one of a few things... when did you purchase the appliance?

Download the manual from theis link and have a look at page 38 --WF0806X8E/XEU-- Manual

Please now rate my assistance using the smiley faces. I will then further assist you if you need me at no additional cost and you can get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.

Do you need further assistance with your problem?

If not, can I request that you kindly rate the assistance given in order for the question to be closed.. You can do this by clicking on the smiley faces that you see..