Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

FRIGIDAIRE FRIDGE FREEZER ICE FORMING ON THE FRIDGE COMPARTMENT

Customer Question

FRIGIDAIRE FRIDGE FREEZER ICE FORMING ON THE FRIDGE COMPARTMENT WALL
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you go around the back of the appliance and carefully put your hand on the motor (compressor) is it hot to the touch?

JACUSTOMER-m1jhjzln- :

wheres the compressor

JACUSTOMER-m1jhjzln- :

not at the moment can i have trouble moving it on my own

Dales-Electronic :

OK if you go to the rear of the app you will see a black thing at the bottom centre with both electric cables coming out of one side and also pipes connected to it ~ if you need to get help to move it out that is fine come back on here later and the call will be passed back to me ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-m1jhjzln- :

I llive on my own so i think its best to call out a expert,thank you for your help and paitance

Dales-Electronic :

OK if you need an engineer in you area I can recommend on if you give me your post code # ***** you now rate my service to you by using the smiley faces below, this allows me to shut down the question but at the same time continue to answer further questions. If you give me you postcode I will send you a link to local engineer ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you my post code is n135dp,also ihave rated your service very good

Thank you for the rating ~ try Astrid Technologies Ltd on 07961 838300 ~ they are members of the Whitegoods Trade Association and work to a code of practise so you should have no worries about them, ask them for a quote on a likely shortage of refrigerant before they come around and you will have an idea of total cost. Once again thank you for the question and have a great week ~ Ian