Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have purchased a replacement door for my Bosch Tumble Dryer

I have purchased a replacement door for my Bosch Tumble Dryer Model WTV74307GB/04, however the old door does not release when you unscrew the two screws? How do I access the inside to remove/replace the door?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Customer:

Morning Ian...look forward to receiving your guidance on replacing the door.

Dales-Electronic :

OK as always happens someone phones up be right back to you once I find the manual ~ Ian

Customer:

OK no problem :)

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry for the delay, have been having a blonde moment, put the model number into the system and missed out a number ~ OK have you got the screws out of the door hinge or is that your problem?

Customer:

Yes I have managed to unscrew but there must be a hidden one inside as won't come off?

Dales-Electronic :

If you lift up the door at the hinge end it should unlatch it, there should be little locking latches that hold it in place so that the door does not drop on the floor when the screw are taken out more a safety feature that a functional thing

Customer:

Great......that was simple! :)

Customer:

All done and working....thank you!

Dales-Electronic :

No worries, sorry for the delay, could you now rate my service with the smiley faces below, once done you can come back to me at any time for further advice. Thanks for the question, now I guess I had better go and put my washing in. Have a good Sunday and see you next time around ~ Regards ~ Ian

Customer:

Will do.....thanks again & regards