George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hi, I have a Zanussi ZDQ 495 double oven. The Main oven failed

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Zanussi ZDQ 495 double oven. The Main oven failed so I've ordered a r/p element for it, but now the grill in the top oven has failed - though not the top oven itself.
It still lights up but def no heat from the grill itself which appears normally intact.
Where is the actual element for top oven cooking?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses as I'm not constantly available.

There is a PNC on the appliance.. This is a 10/12 digit number normally starting with a '9', which can be found on the panel surrounding the oven orifice.. Can you supply this to me please

George-Allsorts :

The number will be 94417119 but will have 3 more digits after it... what are those digits?

George-Allsorts :

There are two elements for top oven cooking on this model.... I can send you diagrams to assist you and describe your issue for you when you supply the number