Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Have a Miele cat and dog turbo 500. I have put a new Active

Customer Question

Have a Miele cat and dog turbo 500. I have put a new Active air cleaner in and a new bag.This was because the vacuum was making a sucking noise, as if it wasnt sealed with the lid closed.It didnt stop the noise but still could be used without loss of suction.When it was switch off and wouldnt start.Have checked the plug fuse. Power seems to reach the machine [have a volt torch to check power] but motor does not work.Its approx five years old. ANy ideas?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Did the machine become intermittent before it failed, especy if it was being pulled about?

Rob