Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The bellow(door seal) on my Beko has split at the bottom, allowing

The bellow(door seal) on my Beko has split at the bottom, allowing water to run out. Is it possible to get a spare one and fit it myself/ the machine no is WMB81431LW Mrs Pat Simpson, pensioner
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Dear *****

The ddoor seal is available as a spare part at £22.99

However, I have to be honest and tell you that this is an extremely fiddly and frustarting job

If you like I can send you a link to the part, and personally, I think you may be better advised to get a local repairer to fit it for you?

Let me know

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can probably get someone local to fit it for me

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Dear *****

Please go here, just click on the word in blue
You can order the part from there

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Dear *****

Not sure if you got my last message, you should see it above with the link to the part
If you need more help, please just ask

Please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for spending my time helping you with this

Rob