Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Electrolux esl6115 dishwasher not starting. no light buttons

Customer Question

Electrolux esl6115 dishwasher not starting.
no light buttons activation
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you kindly give me the product code also know as the pnc number which is on the rating plate likely down the side of the door frame ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

pnc ********* 03

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

electrolux dishwasher esl6115

Dales-Electronic :

OK could you put a # ***** front of the pnc ~ the computer thinks you are sending a telephone number and is blanking it out

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

#911939201/03

Dales-Electronic :

OK so basically when you switch the on/off button you have no indication of power to the appliance?

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

No, I can see lighting in it up when on but usually lights are flashing in order for me to choose the programme. Now I only have the 65 degree button on and whatever I press is not lighting up and not starting.water and electricity are both ok

Dales-Electronic :

OK lets first try to cancel this program by holding the program selector button with the door open obviously for about 5 seconds ~ has this cleared the setting?

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

program selector?

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

you mean the cancel button?

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

I love you I think is working, can U wait a minute I'll let it work, please?

Dales-Electronic :

In my service manual I have it listed as the program selector/cancel button ~ excellent, could you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close down the job and means that you can ask any further questions you have at no extra cost to you once done. Im here to help if you need further advice ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

ok it's not starting though.

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

lights are flashing, I selected the programme the door indicator is flashing as per me to close the door I pressed start but it's not happening

Dales-Electronic :

OK have you pressed the delay start if so cancel this first by holding it in, and then close the door firmly. Shortly after you have started the program you should get a whirring noise?

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

so, I press firmly the START button?

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

yes i can hear a noize maybe is working.

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

basically what are the button I have to press to make it work?

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

i moved house and I've found it already here It's a lovely time saver but I still have to work it out.

Dales-Electronic :

OK lets start from scratch ~ open door, switch on appliance, select program and shut door. Appliance should start and go ~ I will hold on here whilst you do this. Just check that the delay start indicator is not showing if so hold the delay start button in until it clears then close door ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Once you have rated me I will send you a link to the user manual and you can download it for further reference

JACUSTOMER-rfhnatgf- :

it's working now, thank you very much Ian.

Dales-Electronic :

Good news, would you like this link to the manual?