Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Neff Circosteam Oven On the steam function, the water overfills

Customer Question

Neff Circosteam Oven
On the steam function, the water overfills the reservoir so continues to flow into base of oven.
Do we need a new part or any suggestions re a fix for this? Thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the full ENr and I'll have a look at the manual for you - thanks ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-rb42m9sf- :

B8762NOGB

Dales-Electronic :

Can you advise if its /01 , /02 or /03 version?

JACUSTOMER-rb42m9sf- :

/02

Dales-Electronic :

Thanks you will have to leave it for me to speak to my college at Neff tomorrow, I can find no technical information about the oven at all, the spare parts which often give some idea of failures are no existent so leave it with me or if you want I can opt out and see if another of the experts has more information? ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-rb42m9sf- :

The brochure states there could be a leak on water tank or it needs cleaning round the seal, so it could be a replacement needed unless you can see anything else

JACUSTOMER-rb42m9sf- :

Thanks for your help and I'll check with Neff tomorrow.

Dales-Electronic :

I will ask that question tomorrow, the problem is that I cant find the seal available from the largest supplier of spare parts in the UK ~ but will come back to you tomorrow and thanks ~ Ian