Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

T 720R Trying to set the temperature for different time periods.

T 720R
Trying to set the temperature for different time periods. Can add new time periods but the associated temp settings are not displayed so can't see how to change to preferred values.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

.

Plumberpro :

Hi . they seem to make these programmers more and more complicated, I tend to fit the simplest available . anyway , the temperature settings for on and off periods are set in a certain part of the menu . will take you through it when you are ready

Customer:

Customer:

Please go ahead

Customer:

Plumberpro :

Hi , the temperature settings from what i can see in the install instructions are in the installer section .from home button , go to settings , then installer settings

Customer:

Ok Got There

Plumberpro :

Ok , go to eco temp , this is your off temperature setting.

Customer:

Yes I can see that and the other settings.

Customer:

I want to be able to set different temps for my time periods. These settings apply to ALL times

Plumberpro :

Ok . if you need to change the off temperature here VI's where you do it .

Customer:

Yes I understand that. I have 4 time periods and would like to assign different max and min settings to each time plerase

Plumberpro :

Ok , nowhere in the manual does it show if this can be done. Will have to check with Drayton tech.

Plumberpro :

Hi . this is crazy , but you can't set different temperature for different times . there are vonly two temperature settings , on and off . if you want a different temperature you have to manually adjust it using the arrows.

Plumberpro :

If you want to confirm this with Drayton yourself go to this page , there is a tech phone line

Plumberpro :

http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/support.aspx

Customer:

Thanks. I have seen on Utube that this is possible, when you set the times there is another box before each time with the temp settings. I suspect I have a faulty or old bit of kit. I will try Drayton

Customer:

Plumberpro :

your welcome . would you mind rating me , thanks

Customer:

Hi Spoken to Drayton. The model I have does not have this function I need a P 710R for my combi boiler