Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

New Bosch Washing Machine showing E57

New Bosch Washing Machine showing E57
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

E57 error is to do with a door lock fault, there is an emergency unlock procedure in your handbook which will allow you access to the wash load but you need to have the door lock changed as soon as you can or else you might end up with a seized door lock.

Customer:

The Machine is new today would this be covered under warranty

Dales-Electronic :

Yes just before you call them in make sure that you have closed the door properly, if need be give it a slam, we are dealing with new components that sometimes are a little stiff. If that doesn't work for you call Bosch and get them to send someone around or else contact the retailer and get them to replace the machine. The art to this is to be very calm but firm. Give the appliance a quick test and come back to me ~ I'll stay logging into this question ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Could you now rate my advice to you so that I can close down the job, this will not stop you from asking further questions once this has been done - thank you ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly rate my service to allow me to shut this information request down, thanks