Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have replaced the drum belt on my Creda 37745E tumble dryer

Customer Question

I have replaced the drum belt on my Creda 37745E tumble dryer (Sensair ecodryer) and whilst doing so some of the blade connections on the back of the main rotary controller have come adrift. I'm therefore looking for a wiring diagram with wiring colour codes so I can replace them. Thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Hold on I'll just check and see if we have it ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Are you referring to the timer at the top ?

Customer :

yes, the rotary timer control

Dales-Electronic :

OK leave it with me a short while I'll have to get out the manuals, this is quite an old unit, which wires have you pulled off?

Customer :

There's a small block diagram on the timer which seems to indicate the following terminals would be used:

Customer :

1, 3(*2), 5, 11,13,17,19, 25 33, 35

Customer :

The wires still attached are:

Customer :

The terminals still attached are.....3 black + black, 5 black, 19 pink/white, 23 black and 35 red/black

Customer :

The six disconnected blades are: black/brown, blue, black/white, blue/grey, blue/white+white, blue/white

Dales-Electronic :

OK you'll have to bare with me, Im just getting them sent over but might take an hour or so, so ping back on here in a while and I should have them for you ~ Ian

Customer :

Full Size Image

Customer :

Full Size Image

Customer :

OK thanks, ***** ***** back in an hour or so

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have it now, could you send me an email address but put the @ as (at) and I will forward you the wiring diagram. Could you now kindly rate my service to you, once this is done if you have anymore questions they can be asked free of charge. Ping me with an email and I'll get this across to you ~ Ian

Customer :

jonathan.wells100(at)gmail.com

Customer :

cheers

Dales-Electronic :

Leave it with me for a second, the dumbass has sent me the 37748e just have to get him to send the 45e across be right back ~ Ian

Customer :

OK!

Dales-Electronic :

OK I've just been told by my college who works for Creda that its the same wiring diagram for both the 37745e and the 48e so you should be OK ~ just pinging it over to you now ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

How are you getting on?

Customer :

No that definitely isn't the same - the 37748E is a condensing dryer with two timer units and various other components e.g. Dryness Control Module. Neither the wire colours nor the terminal layout on the diagram match what I have

Dales-Electronic :

OK hold on, I get back on to him

Customer :

My 37748E model is a vented dryer with a single timer unit with terminals numbered 1 to 35

Customer :

That should have been 1 to 39 (although not all used) - see earlier photo

Customer :

Cheers

Dales-Electronic :

My friend says he will have a look after the football and fire it across, if he hasn't got it he will pick it up from work in the morning and let me have it. Just keep your eye on on your email I will get it to you as soon as I can ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

I think I have the correct information for you ~ the Indesit group couldn't give me the information required as they say they don't support this appliance any longer but I have another vented dryer that uses the same timer so it should be fairly easy to work out where they go on yours ~ ping me when you are around ~ Ian

Customer :

Hi Ian. Are you able to help me with this? Sorry for the delay in responding - I've been in hospital for an operation but am back home now and keen to get the dryer sorted! Thanks, Jonathan

Dales-Electronic :

Glad to hear you are still kicking _ I have a number of wiring diagrams to send over to you as despite my best efforts looking in both our company data base, speaking to the Indesit Group and looking through my competitors data we can find no diagrams for this model ~ however I can find some covering a vented dryer using the 39 tag timer which you can have a look at and see if you can match it up. If you let me have your email address but instead of @ put (at) I will send them across for you to have a look at them ~ Ian

Customer :

Thanks, ***** ***** kicking! Address is jonathan.wells100(at)gmail.com

Dales-Electronic :

OK yes I should have looked back ~ will get it across to you in a moment, hopefully that will help you out ~ Ian

Customer :

One of the wiring diagrams you sent was spot on, all now reconnected and working fine. Thanks Ian for the excellent service

Thank You Jonathan for you kindness, and positive rating. I'm glad we managed to get you up and running in the end. Have a great Xmas and New Year ~ seasons greeting to you and your family ~ Ian.