Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi i have a BC392.2TCSS When using the main oven the heat

Hi i have a BC392.2TCSS When using the main oven the heat on light for the small oven flickers, The small oven has also stopped working. Also from new the fan will not turn off as book says
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to hear that.
Do you have the gas or electric model?
Also how old is your Oven?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

gas hob electric ovens bought in 2012

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jon, Thanks for that.
Please explain the flickering, is it like a quick flicker or slow?
Also when you talk about the fan, how and when does it not turn off as it should?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Flickering starts as main oven warms up hotter it gets more it flickers. fan is always on regardless of selection, wife tells me it should turn off if knob is turned anti clockwise shes probably wrong but small oven knob will not turn anticlockwise
thanks michael

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Jon,
One more question, did both ovens fail at the same time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael, Main oven still functions. Flickering started when small oven failed to heat up. Other faults were as delivered.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank Jon,
This is a failing main control board.
It is responsible for all those functions.
Its isn't too difficult to replace if you are handy and have a few basic tools around.
The best place to get that is Espares Phone: 0844 9777 888.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Jon.
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Michael. Will look into it, I take it its located in the rear panel ?. can't quite work out why the small oven control knob won't turn anticlockwise

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. Kindly be patient if awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

I need you to let me know if the control on your top oven is the same control for your main oven