Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Stoves Sterline DF 1000 model and the multi function oven is

Customer Question

Stoves Sterline DF 1000 model and the multi function oven is not working. Multi-function button appears to work correctly but thermostat light does not come on and oven doesn't heat. Grill doesn't work either.
We have replaced both the regulator and the thermostat but still the same.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-hj7lgnvu- :

Hi My name is Etta.

Dales-Electronic :

Hi Etta ~ can you give me the product code should start with 05.......................... this allows me to get the correct wiring diagram for you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-hj7lgnvu- :

My model number is ********* and serial number is *********

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry could you put a # ***** front of the information as the computer thinks you are trying to send me a telephone number and has blanked it out.

JACUSTOMER-hj7lgnvu- :

My model number is #444445372 and serial number is #704004336.

Dales-Electronic :

OK I cant get hold of the circuit diagram at the moment but are you able to carry out electrical tests on this or can you get someone who can use a multimeter?

JACUSTOMER-hj7lgnvu- :

Sorry, no multimeter, so guess the answer is I can't test at the moment.

Dales-Electronic :

OK I will find out the information for you tomorrow, there are two thermally operated controls inside the oven case that can fail, if they do then you get no electric supply to some of the components. I will be back on here after lunch tomorrow until about 11pm ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-hj7lgnvu- :

If it helps - the oven light comes on. And when we try the grill there is a slight flicker on the light above the grill but as you turn the grill dial the light goes out. I will check in with you tomorrow after lunchtime. Thanks

Dales-Electronic :

OK see you tomorrow

Dales-Electronic :

I have the information that you require when you are around ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Hello can I be of further help?