Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have moved in to flat it has a glowwerm c1 no instrtion

Customer Question

I have moved in to flat it has a glowwerm c1 no instrtion and nead to getit working what procedure is best
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the full model number and I will fire across the user handbook for you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-2ox32w1w- :

sorry but I have no moor info its my frend in Weston and I have to go down to see if I can get it working barry

Dales-Electronic :

OK well if you can get the info down there I will see if I can talk you through it over the phone ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-2ox32w1w- :

thanks what number can ring u on barry

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , do you mean c1 or ci?

I need you to let me have the full model number or the GC reference and I can call you if you put your phone number preceded by a # ***** here and I will call you back ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

01789764089#

Can you get this model number/GC ref and then I can talk you through ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ian, my friend in Weston is very ill and cannot give me the full details of the boiler due to circumstances beyond his control. I will have to go down and see if I can get the boiler going for him. My friend is not on the internet and the only way I will be to contact you would be by phone. Is it possible when I go (not sure when) to contact you and go through the basic set up of the boiler. I am not unfamiliar with gas boilers but need some information as to starting it up.

Many thanks.

Barry

Yes that will fine Barry, my number is #07748 928831 but you will need to phone me prior to you visit to ensure that I am at my computer when you get there, I can then pull up the details and talk you through the setup process ~ Ian