Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Siemens power factor controller 4RY84 is displaying E=9999.

Siemens power factor controller 4RY84 is displaying E=9999. The contactors are coming in and out in quick succession. What does E=9999 mean please
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
unfortunately that error is a controller failure.
The only way to fix this is by replacing the main controller as they don't sell parts for that;-(
Do you need a source for a new one?
Please let me know.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Michael ,
I needed to know for certain that it is an i repairable controller fault, as Ineed too form my client in writing of same.
Sean
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Your very welcome Sean,
Have a great day and please rate my service favorably at this point, I will still be available to you at no additional cast.
Tech Michael